Holiday Gift Ideas For Older Adults – 2018
Daily Caring has put together an incredible and comprehensive list of 42 great gift ideas for older adults. We’re so glad they did! It’s packed with excellent suggestions that a senior in your lift is sure to love.
Originally posted here, you can see some of our favorites and relevant links below:
A custom photo album allows your loved ones to relive memories all year round!
- Walmart – from $8
- Mixbook – from $16
- Shutterfly – from $16
A photo calendar is a great way to make each day just a little more special.
- Walmart – from $10
- Mixbook – from $25
- Shutterfly – from $25
A photo blanket that features a fond memory is a delightful way to stay cozy!
- Walmart – from $45
- Shutterfly – from $60
A custom puzzle made from a family photo is an activity they’ll be sure to enjoy.
- Walmart – from $12, comes with custom gift box
- Shutterfly – $30, variety of photo layouts
- Portrait Puzzles – from $35, comes in variety of sizes & number of pieces
Weighted blankets are proven to relieve distress and reduce anxiety. A better night’s sleep is one of the best gifts you can give.
- YnM Weighted Blanket – 15 lbs, 48 x 72 inches
- Sivio Weighted Blanket – 20 lbs, 60 x 80 inches
- Good Knight Weighted Blanket – 20 lbs, 60 x 80 inches
For those with arthritis or limited mobility, adaptive clothing will be a perfect addition to their wardrobe.
- Stylish adaptive clothes – get more info about specialized clothing here
- Alium – a new brand with innovative and comfortable adaptive clothing
- Adaptive shoes & slippers – great for people with gout, diabetes, edema, and other special foot care needs, more info here
For more ideas on tech, mobility, giftcards, and activities, see Daily Caring’s comprehensive list here.