A MESSAGE FROM THE CEO
Keeping you and employees safe and is our top priority each day. We are taking extra measures to continue to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community. I have outlined several guidelines we have put in place and ask all residents to work together to help us all stay safe during this critical time. As we slowly begin to reopen, we will continue to monitor the situation and keep everyone updated and informed.
- All inside programming events continue to be cancelled.
- Select outdoor activities have begun with mask wearing and social distancing measures in place
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Masks are to be worn at all times for the sake of your neighbors
- Visitation to our community continues to be limited
- Upon entering, all visitors are required to check in at the reception desk and will be screened for any symptoms by our concierge staff. They will not be allowed beyond this point until they are screened.
- Dining rooms are reopened and are reconfigured to maintain social distancing
- Quality meals continue to be prepared and are still available for delivery or pick up. There is no charge for room delivery.
- Dining services is assisting in stocking extra milk, eggs, and bread for residents to purchase as needed
- Housekeeping staff and dining staff continue to disinfect the entire community with additional disinfection at “High Touch” areas
- Our country store continues to be stocked with daily essentials so residents can avoid the need to travel outside the community
- Pick up and deliver of medications is also available for residents.
We are a very special community here at Ávila and I thank you all for being such a tremendous part of making it so unique. At times like these, we continue to help each other and bring out the best in ourselves. Thank you all for your patience, commitment and caring. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.
We’ve just posted a wonderful inside look at how our family here at Avila is dealing with this pandemic. It’s a great read. Check it out!