A MESSAGE FROM THE CEO
Due to the recent spike in cases in our area, we are taking strict measures to continue to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community. I have outlined several guidelines we have put in place and ask all residents to work together to help us all stay safe during this critical time. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep everyone updated and informed.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times and please limit social interaction whenever possible
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside and outside
- All inside programming events and exercise classes are cancelled
- Visitation to our community is halted. Only Essential personnel and direct caregivers are allowed at this time.
- Pick up and delivery of medications is available for residents
- Transportation is provided to necessary medical appointments and for essential grocery shopping
- The dining rooms are currently closed and meals are being delivered to all residents. There is no charge for room delivery.
- Dining services is assisting with stocking of extra milk, eggs, and bread for residents to purchase as needed
- Our country store continues to be stocked with daily essentials
- Housekeeping staff and dining staff continue to disinfect the entire community with additional disinfection at “High Touch” areas
I thank you all for being such a tremendous part of making our community so special. At times like these, we continue to help each other and bring out the best in ourselves. Thank you all for your patience, commitment and caring. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.