A MESSAGE FROM THE CEO
Keeping our residents and employees safe and is our top priority each day. We are taking extra measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community. I have outlined several guidelines we have put in place and ask all residents to work together to help us all stay safe during this critical time.
- All inside and outside programming events are cancelled.
- Inside social gatherings are limited to 4-6 people and social distancing must be maintained.
- Visitation to our community is limited to essential staff only and direct caregivers.
- Upon entering, all visitors are required to check in at the reception desk and will be screened for any symptoms by our concierge staff. They will not be allowed beyond this point until they are screened.
- All dining rooms have been closed.
- Quality meals continue to be prepared and are available for delivery or pick up. There is no charge for room delivery.
- Dining services is assisting in stocking extra milk, eggs, and bread for residents to purchase as needed.
- Housekeeping staff and dining staff are disinfecting the entire community on an ongoing basis with additional disinfection at “High Touch” areas.
- Our country store continues to be stocked with daily essentials so residents can avoid the need to travel outside the community.
- Pick up and deliver of medications is also available for residents.
We are a very special community here at Ávila and I thank you all for being such a tremendous part of making it so unique. At times like these, we are helping each other by bringing out the best in ourselves. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide timely updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.
We’ve just posted a wonderful inside look at how our family here at Avila is dealing with this pandemic. It’s a great read. Check it out!